We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A lovely rainbow moonstone ring that will knot let you down.
Even for worse, poorer, and in sickness.
Get it from Luxuring on Etsy for $ 205.
The same design is also available with opal, labradorite, and many others.
2. A statement black pearl ring that looks like a treasure Ariel dug out from the depths of the ocean.
It’s pretty flippin’ neat.
Get it from Arosha on Amazon Handmade for $ 295. Also available with a white pearl.
3. A watermelon tourmaline ring featuring what looks like suspended magical particles.
Get it from Minimal VS on Etsy for $ 480+.
4. A regal gold ring for the person who brings ~24K magic~ into your life.
Even if it’s really only 14 carats (shh, don’t tell).
Get it from Grace Lee on Azalea for $ 670.
This ring also comes in a smaller version (height of 3.5 mm instead of 7mm) for $ 385.
5. A delicate scarlet ruby ring that looks it belongs in a chest of family heirlooms.
Get it from Satomi Kawakita on Catbird for $ 2,575.
This ring is a similar, cheaper option designed by Lauren Wolf from Of a Kind.
6. An iridescent raw opal ring that’s a little rough around the edges.
But secretly has a heart of gold.
Get it from The Fox And Stone on Amazon Handmade for $ 224.99.
7. A three-prong sapphire ring for a subtle pop of the blues.
To balance out the insane levels of happiness upon getting this ring.
Get it from Ila on Catbird for $ 575.
8. A stylish ruby ring that’s as light as a ~feather~.
Itty bitty rubies that won’t weigh you down (physically, but emotionally too).
Get it from Abi M Jewelry on Amazon Handmade for $ 570.
9. An ethereal grey moonstone and moissanite ring set that proves two rings are better than one.
Get it from Luxuring on Etsy for $ 300.
10. A clustered peach morganite, pink tourmaline, and moissanite ring that’ll be the talk of the town.
So many jewels you’ll have to organize a parade.
Get it from Oore on Etsy for $ 850.
11. A pretty pink and white pearl ring with a look that branches off from the ordinary.
Get it from Every Bear Jewel on Etsy for $ 99.
12. A black onyx ring that matches your dark humor and outlook on life.
Even comes in teardrop form for you. It knows.
Get it from Loren Stewart on Azalea for $ 350. Also available in opal.
13. A nature-inspired green turquoise ring that will never leaf you hanging.
Although they could also pass off as lop-sided bunny ears, your pick.
Get it from Oore on Etsy for $ 580.
14. A sophisticated amethyst ring that won’t play second fiddle to any other ring.
In case you dare to stack it.
Get it from Arik Kastan on Anthropologie for $ 928.
This design is also available with other jewels on his site.
15. A rose quartz and moissanite ring that confirms that four is not a crowd.
Get it from Luxuring on Etsy for $ 250.
16. A dainty opal ring that’ll win over your real heart.
Get it from Minimal VS on Etsy for $ 330.
17. Or perhaps, an entire band of hearts?
You can never have too many.
Get it from Ariel Gordon on Azalea for $ 285. Also available in gold.
18. A white topaz and ruby ring that mirrors your happy tears.
And by “mirrors,” I mean “transforms them into precious gems.”
Get it from Luxuring on Etsy for $ 380.
19. An open-ended sapphire ring that definitely stands for compromise.
Someone’s gotta give a little in order to meet in the middle, ya know?
Get it from Shala Karimi on AHA Life for $ 450.
20. A classy marquise-shaped ring that gifts you three pearls of wisdom.
Get it from Capucinne on Etsy for $ 250+.
21. A polished amethyst ring for people who dream of having a vault of *purple* bars.
Well, preferably bars of amethyst and gold.
Get it from Eden Presley on Moda Operandi for $ 800.
22. A gorgeous opal ring intertwined in ribbons of gold.
Thankfully, the band is much sturdier than a ribbon.
Get it from Doron Merav on Etsy for $ 375.
23. A graceful basket-set ring that’ll match your pearly whites perfectly.
Since you’ll be grinning ear-to-ear whenever you wear this.
Get it from Jenni Kwon on Azalea for $ 374.
24. A chunky pyrite ring that’s reflective of a loving relationship.
Get it fom Jen Cervelli on Etsy for $ 325.
25. A baby version of #13 for someone who prefers a subtler opal.
The claws are basically a booster seat.
Get it from Sara Reynolds Jewelry on AHA Life for $ 220.
26. A v-shaped ring that has all its ducks — I mean, pearls — in a row.
Get it from The Flying Fox Arts on Etsy for $ 1,008.69.
27. A sapphire and sunstone soleil ring that always points in the direction of true, everlasting love.
You think I’m joking.
Get it from Kathryn Bentley on Of a Kind for $ 390.
28. A stacked sapphire ring that looks like a row of miniature baseball diamonds.
Third base = getting engaged.
Get it from Loren Stewart on Azalea for $ 333.
29. A rainbow UFO-like ring that’s made up of too many gemstones to list out.
Ok, FINE: ruby, amethyst, peridot, tsavorite, and a bunch of sapphires in blue, yellow, orange, and pink.
Get it from Morphe Jewelry on Catbird for $ 1,200.
30. A simple rose gold knot ring for people who could care less about the bells (gems) and whistles (minerals).
Get it from Ball and Chain on Etsy for $ 350.
31. And a copper ring fashioned with colorful garnets that is both budget-friendly and unique.
The winning combination, tbh.
Get it from Little Sycamore on Etsy for $ 50+.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1