1. We already knew that Carrie Fisher’s wishes were for her obituary to read that she “drowned in moonlight, strangled by my own bra.”
3. These blurry shots of the memorial service held for her and her mother, Debbie Reynolds, show Carrie’s brother Todd Fisher holding Carrie’s urn…
6. You can also see if you look really hard that the urn literally says “PROZAC” on it.
7. Speaking about the urn, Todd Fisher said this:
“Carrie’s favorite possession was a giant Prozac pill that she brought many years ago. A big pill,” Todd explained. “She loved it, and it was in her house, and Billie and I felt it was where she’d want to be.”
“We couldn’t find anything appropriate. Carrie would like that,” he added. “It was her favorite thing, and so that’s how you do it. And so they’re together, and they will be together here and in heaven, and we’re OK with that.”
8. Basically, this is nothing short of iconic.
9. We’ll miss you, a LOT.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1