Thelassophobia is the fear of the sea.
1. It might be something you’ve had your entire life.
2. It might be something you never knew you had.
3. How does this make you feel?
4. Does this make you uncomfortable at all?
5. Or this?
6. Imagine being on this boat.
Under the sea…
— Disturbing (@DisturbingPict)
7. Imagine seeing this giant squid in person.
8. Or walking into the water and seeing these two smiling faces:
9. Imagine seeing this in person:
10. Or this:
Do you have #Thalassophobia? A deep rooted #FearOfTheOcean and what lies beneath! The #Hypnosis Expert can help!
— Elliott Wald (@hypnosis_expert)
11. Or whatEVER the hell this thing is:
12. How are you doing? Still with me?
13. The ocean is terrifying:
14. Truly terrifying:
15. Take a look at this:
Within the ocean waves…
— The Unexplained (@Unexplained)
16. And, oh lord, this:
17. Imagine being beneath of all these sharks:
“Thalassophobia encapsulates: Fear of ocean, especially open water.Fear of what is underneath you in the dark water… https://t.co/TwtIFKNRcE
— Aztec Interpreter (@Terp_wise)
18. Or looking down and seeing this:
This is a 1000 foot hole found at Lower Ruth Glacier in Alaska covered only by a sheet of clear ice.
— Learn Something (@EarnKnowledge)
19. Feel sick?
20. Feel scared?
21. Feel like you might just fall in this hole and never come up?
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:
- Learn Something @EarnKnowledge This is a 1000 foot hole found at Lower Ruth Glacier in Alaska covered only by a sheet of clear ice.