2. But more importantly, we now know that it’s set in the same universe as showrunner Michael Schur’s other NBC hit, Parks and Recreation.
4. In the flashback, she picks up this magazine while at the supermarket:
5. *computer, enhance*
6. Still don’t see it? Let’s zoom in one more time:
7. That’s right. The back cover of the magazine is an advertisement for a cologne made by Dennis Feinstein. You know, this guy:
8. Which means that while she was still on earth, Eleanor inhabited the same world as Leslie, Ron, and everyone else in Pawnee!!!!!!
9. Michael Schur, you clever dog.
10. This, of course, only poses more questions. Like, how would Leslie and Ben react if they found out one of the demons looks EXACTLY LIKE BEN?!
13. Did you know you can sign up for a BuzzFeed Community account and create your own BuzzFeed posts? Here’s a handy guide to help you start posting today!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1