1. When he starts to go in with little regard for whether you’re actually ready for him.
An especially bad combo of not checking first, but also not doing anything to help get her ready before just barging in.
Let’s just say (and we’re being really optimistic here) that it’s naiveté. So, dudes, if penetration comes out of nowhere, without the vagina being properly lubricated first, it can cause a lot of pain and even injury!
2. And never once asking what YOU like.
Either he thinks he already knows everything or he simply doesn’t care. Either way, it’s no good.
3. Or when he gets all weird when you ask him to wear protection.
Like he’s doing you a favor.
4. When he still tries that old line about condoms killing the mood so you’ll give up on using protection.
Listen, I’m sorry that it doesn’t “feel as good” but you know what else doesn’t feel good? Sexually transmitted diseases and unwanted pregnancy.
5. Or that infamous negotiation over going without protection for “just for a sec or two.”
The modern day version of “just the tip.”
6. When he comments on how long it’s taking you to finish.
Like it’s even your “problem” to begin with.
7. And when he knows that you don’t like something, but you still have to put up with hearing, “Come on, do it for me.”
He won’t shut up about anal sex, but has his own long list of things that he refuses to do.
8. And when you say NO, he makes that face like “Oh, it’s like that, huh?” … insinuating that he’s gonna have to find someone else.
After all, he “has his needs.”
9. He thinks it’s his right to complain if you’re not perfectly smooth down there.
10. And for some reason, he always gets to decide the position.
Because somehow all the positions that feel good for you are “too boring” for him. Funny how that works.
11. He’s also the one who gets to decide if you go fast or you go slow that night.
To quote Dominic Toretto in Furious 7, “This time it ain’t just about being fast.”
12. WHEN HE GRABS ON AND SHOVES YOUR HEAD AROUND DURING ORAL SEX!
You want something else? SAY SO. I’m a real person down here, not a sex toy.
13. And then afterwards, he basically refuses to kiss you.
What exactly is the turn off here?
14. He just loves sexual fantasies, but only when they involve you doing something for him.
“Say what?! Women have fantasies, too?”
15. And avoiding an unwanted pregnancy is just YOUR problem, right? Of course.
After all, he can just disappear.
17. And then when it’s all over and he finishes, he just rolls over and falls asleep, or his mood changes entirely.
This post was translated from Portuguese.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1