1. When their baby Jack was only a few months old and not sleeping.
2. And when Chris figured out his go-to lullaby.
3. When Anna took Jack to the train museum.
5. When Anna was somewhat disappointed that Jack didn’t inherit any superhuman abilities.
6. Though it sounds like Jack inherited some other skills from his ‘rents.
My son just threw his fork across the room-and when Chris made him apologize Jack said”I can’t!I can’t see!I’m so sick!” An actor prepares!
7. Including their sense of humor.
245 pm. My son just told me I had a mustache like daddy’s. #ThanksgivingThrowdown
8. When, in a series of tweets, Chris realized Jack had tweeted from his account.
Hahahahaahaa!!! Jack was watching some video on my phone and somehow posted about play-doh to my twitter. Oh man!!! 😂😂😂 or is he a genius?
9. He was definitely relieved it was just Jack.
10. But still! That could’ve been bad.
11. When Anna was totally impressed by her son’s brilliance.
My genius baby just invented the new hollywood diet: sand!! Kid-tested, mother-approved (it’s sooo cheap!)
12. Just a year old and he already was self-sufficient.
13. And a few years later, he’s inventing space boats!
The numbers aren’t in yet-but we’re expecting jack’s IQ to be 140+ considering the space boat he built
14. When Anna took her eye off Jack for just a moment.
You know how when your child goes into your bathroom and gets quiet? And things seem okay? Then your eyeliner is gone
15. And another moment.
You know how when you’re talking to a friend, catching up, and your child is playing quietly in the other room? Huh.
17. And he was totally impressed.
Those are swim shorts. Put him in the pool and that’s perfectly acceptable behavior. I’m proud of both of you. https://t.co/XU5uBaRDKh
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1