Welcome to Sweden, the Scandinavian nation that has graciously bequeathed the world with IKEA furniture, the iconic music of ABBA, and of course, Volvo station wagons.
1. Like Joel Kinnaman and his beautiful amber eyes that look like two perfect Swedish meatballs…
His goosebump-inducing intensity that’ll give you a lady-boner harder than an IKEA Malm bedframe …
3. Tobias Hysen and his jaws as sharp as a $ 3 carrot peeler from IKEA.
Here he is, in his stunning summer glory. Seriously, everything is hotter up north!
View on Instagram
6. And Ola Rapace, whose charisma and green eyes will make you book a flight to Stockholm ASAP.
9. Håkan Hellström who is the eye candy equivalent of Swedish Fish.
10. And Kristian Matsson, aka The Tallest Man On Earth, whose smile shines brighter than the Northern Lights.
11. Unless you’re more into the Eurovision? Here as well, Sweden has a lot to offer.
View on Instagram
12. Seriously, what is this country where even the writers are hot af?? I’d love to see if Jonas Hassen Khemiri’s pen is really mightier than his sword, if ya know what I mean…
13. Here is Olof Mellberg. I really want to make an IKEA pun here but…well, let’s just admire his magnificent blonde beard instead, shall we?
14. MAMMA MIA, here we go again: another hot Swedish soccer player, Fredrik Ljungberg.
Nothing will get between me and his Calvins.
15. Oh, also: Sweden has a prince. A beautiful, beautiful prince who basically looks like he walked out of a Disney movie.
But let’s talk about the real royals, shall we? The Skarsgårds!
17. Gustaf, whose charm could melt the ICEHOTEL.
18. And most importantly, the one Swede to rule them all…
Alexander Skarsgård, the Swedish god of hotness.
Alexander Skarsgård sitting on a chair.
It really should be my face.
Alexander Skarsgård walking on the street.
He’s on his way to my bedroom.
Alexander Skarsgård in a McCafé.
Alexander Skarsgård with a beard.
O. M. G.
Alexander Skarsgård clean-shaven.
Again, O. M. G.
Alexander Skarsgård making all of the world’s ovaries explode.
I think I need to see a doctor, ASAP.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1