1. Why do we always say “ope” when we bump into someone?
Even if you know that you do this, you still can’t stop yourself from doing it.
2. Why is Meijer the best store in the world?
I’m sorry, Wal-who?
3. Why does anyone bother going to Six Flags when Cedar Point exists?
That first drop on the Millennium Force is better than sex, tbh.
4. How does Vernors manage to cure any and all illnesses?
This + chicken noodle soup = instant cure.
5. Why isn’t cornhole an Olympic sport yet?
Because I would be taking home gold.
6. Why do people from southern states have SO much trouble driving in the snow or rain?
It’s a half inch of snow, guys, it’s not the apocalypse.
7. Why bother with the ocean when you have lakes?
Just as refreshing, and no sharks.
8. Is there anything that DOESN’T taste better with ranch?
Short answer: no. Maybe ice cream.
9. Why does everyone insist on calling pop “soda”?
10. Wait. You’re telling me there are places where they actually ~fix~ potholes?
Imagine living in a place where you don’t have to strategically swerve all over the road.
11. How do students in warmer states get through the year without any snow days?
Yeah, it’s cold here, but do you get random days off where you can cover yourself in blankets and read all day?
12. Is it normal to have snow one day, and then 70-degree weather a few days later?
Long underwear one week, shorts the next.
13. Is it even a party if you don’t have a bonfire going?
And is it really a high school party if nobody tries to jump over the bonfire?
14. Why is your town so awesome, and why does the next town over suck so much?
Your town is great, has a better coffee shop, and is way better at sports. The next town over is terrible in all regards.
15. Why do we apologize so much?
17. How does anyone ever eat when there are no Coney Islands nearby?
“Brunch” means I can get both pancakes and a Coney Dog in one sitting, thanks.
18. Why do people always call Paczki Day “Fat Tuesday”?
The entire point of the day is to eat paczki, right?
19. How does anyone live anywhere else?
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1