1. If the only thing I know is that I know nothing, do I know something?
2. If I ignore the rule “ignore all the rules”, am I obeying a rule?
3. Is the answer to this question no?
4. If everything should be done in moderation, including moderation, should everything except moderation be done half as moderately?
5. If I want to get home from work, I must first go half-way home, then half of the half, then half of that half, and so on. Can I ever get home from work?
6. If I go back in time and kill my grandfather before he conceives my father, I have prevented my own conception. So can I not go back at all?
7. If asking myself, “Am I dreaming?” while I am dreaming proves that I am dreaming, what does it prove when I’m awake?
8. If we haven’t been visited by people from the future yet, does that mean time travel will never be invented?
9. If I were omnipotent, could I create a rock so heavy I couldn’t lift it?
10. Is anyone ever really “here”?
11. In a village where the barber shaves everyone who does not shave themselves, but no one else, who shaves the barber?
12. There is nothing better than eternal happiness. But a jam sandwich is better than nothing. So is a jam sandwich better than eternal happiness?
13. If every cell in my body gets replaced over 7 years, will I still be me in 7 years time?
14. If my goal was to fail, and I failed, did I succeed or fail?
15. If you stole my pen and told me you’d return it if I guessed what you were going to do with it, would you return it if I guess you’d never return it?
16. If no one drives in London because there is too much traffic, who is causing the traffic?
17. If a stranger walks up to me and says, “Don’t take advice from strangers,” should I take his advice?
18. If I will be hanged between Monday-Friday, and it will be a surprise, I cannot be hanged on Friday because come Thursday night, it won’t be a surprise. Same goes for Monday-Thursday. So how come I’m surprised when I’m called to be hung on Wednesday?
19. And finally, what is the chance of you getting this question correct? a) 50% b) 25% c) 13% d) 25%
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:
- 19 questions buzzfeed that are harder the more you think
- question that the more you think about get harder to answer