1. This exact reason why you have trust issues.
2. This highly annoying phrase that’s only been said to you about 100 times.
3. But you live hard and fast by certain rules and nobody can change your mind on that.
4. The trying times when you’ve attempted to convince yourself you aren’t that fussy.
5. Even though this phrase has come out of your mouth too many times to count.
6. The awkward times when you’re at someone else’s house but even for the sake of politeness you honestly don’t think you can stomach the meal.
7. The hopeful times you decide to be adventurous and branch out, and it backfires big time.
8. The times where your friend or partner try to cajole you into trying new foods and you’re like “Um, do you even know me?”
9. Though this is basically their face when you do enjoy something new.
10. This harsh but sad truth.
11. Because, seriously, trying to control your tastebuds is HARD.
12. And even the times you’ve desperately tried something you once despised, your body somehow manages to let you down.
13. Like people can’t seem to understand your tastebuds are literally rejecting the taste of some foods.
14. The times even your mother gave up on you.
15. And the times customer service workers knew exactly how to label you.
16. You know at the end of the day you’re only burdening yourself, but you still can’t help it.
17. Because we can’t pretend that ordering like this is fine and dandy and not embarrassing.
18. Seriously though.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1
BuzzFeed es una compañía de medios de comunicación de Internet. Fundada en 2006 en la ciudad de Nueva York como un laboratorio viral por Jonah Peretti.
Publicado el 18 de Septiembre, 2015
Mas Difusiones por BuzzFeed
While it significantly decreases your chances of getting pregnant (over 99% in fact), it still isn’t 100% effective — even if you never miss a pill. ...
So when I saw this recipe called “cloud bread” all over Pinterest and Instagram, I was intrigued. It’s only three ingredients, ...
And if they do notice, who cares. Promising review: “This is so, so beautiful; I feel sexy and confident in this suit! I have a very long torso ...
1. A few years ago (if you don’t remember) Ariana Grande and Victoria Justice were on a Nickelodeon show called Victorious. At some point, they filmed this ...
1. A photograph of a snake hiding in a big ol’ pile of leaves is currently hurting the eyes of thousands of people as they struggle to find it. Received ...
1. Typically, when videos of nude celebrities make their way to the public, it’s by accident or a sneaky hack attack. 2. But newly engaged couple John Cena ...