1. My Cup Of Love Rounded Bottle Opener, $ 15
2. Flask Bracelet, $ 19.99
The most fashionable way to carry booze on your person. In white or teal, and on sale from $ 35.
3. Two Tumbleweeds Mixology Dice, $ 24
This set of dice uses categories like spirit, herb, fruit, and sugar type to help you learn new cocktails, so you’ll not only be a great party host, but a killer bartender too.
4. West Elm Recycled Wine Glasses, $ 19.99-24.99
Set of four 12 or 16 oz glasses, all available in olive, cobalt, or clear.
5. Umbra Geo Wine Charms, $ 12.83
This set of six charms designed to hang on the rim of your glass will ensure you never have to ask if that’s your wine or your friend-who-might-be-coming-down-with-something’s ever again.
6. Areaware Sphere Bottle Opener, $ 18
7. Louise Machado Geometric Love Coasters, $ 17.99
Set of four. Originally $ 33.99
8. Brighton Exchange Faceted Bottle Stopper, $ 22
Just in case you don’t finish it all in one sitting.
9. Ekke Soapstone Shot Glasses, $ 22.98
Set of four. On sale from $ 39.99.
10. West Elm Small Decanter, $ 19
Alcohol + a prettier container than its bottle to put it in = adulting. Right?
11. IceDrops Ceramic X & O Whiskey Stones, $ 15.56
Set of six. For when you want your drink cold, but not watered down by actual ice.
12. Geo Wood Corkscrew, $ 18
13. Oenophilia Circa Foil Cutter, $ 8.99
Being fancy means both drinking non-screwtop wine, and keeping your manicure intact. Fake fancy with this little label-cutting critter, which you’ll constantly giggle at in your head for its resemblance to Pac Man.
14. Bormioli Rocco Cassiopea Rocks Glasses, $ 19.99
Set of four.
15. LOGlass Contrast Swizzle Sticks, $ 20
Set of 10, available in blue or green. For swizzling—or mixing, whichever you prefer.
16. Birch Brothers 6 oz Flask, $ 9
Originally $ 50. Now priced to help you get your inner Ron Swanson on.
17. Canvas Home Carafe with Tumbler, $ 18
One glass included, because who needs drinking buddies?
18. Old Fashioned Stoneware Growler, $ 19.99
Fill this retro chic jug with home brew, or whatever’s good on tap.
19. Ikea Skoja Glass, $ 1.49
In blue here and purple here.
20. Dot & Bo Oak Coasters, $ 23.99
Set of 7. Originally $ 28.
21. Dip Dye Napkins, $ 23.78
Set of four, available in red, yellow, aqua, and navy. Order away, ‘cause things are about to get messy.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1