1. Because you can buy Pimm’s from a teapot.
2. Because of this coffee menu.
“Chav coffee” “Fat wife”. It just can’t fuck off enough.
3. And the loyalty cards for south London coffee shop “Fuckoffee”.
4. Because people will not stop opening novelty pop-ups.
Taking gentrification to new levels.
5. And seem to think this is a good idea.
Eww eww eww.
6. Because this isn’t even a joke.
7. Because fancy eggs are coming.
8. Even though they’re already expensive enough.
Only in London could eggs be so overpriced..
— katiemayoconnor (@Katie O’Connor)
9. Because an entrepreneur is crowdfunding Brew, a pub that serves only tea.
They have raised £145,700 so far.
10. Because people keep converting toilets into cocktail bars.
11. And car parks.
View on Instagram
Frank’s, a “rooftop bar” in Peckham that is literally a multi-storey car park.
12. Because you thought this place couldn’t get any worse.
And then it got much worse.
13. Because this parking space in Kensington costs more than a house in most of the country.
14. And this is what counts as “studio flat”.
At least you don’t have to get out of bed to make a cup of tea.
15. Because the mayor is literally a parody.
16. And the police officers look like this.
“It’s an obscure bylaw, you won’t have heard of it” #hipstercop
— willrworley (@Will Worley)
17. Because this isn’t even that expensive for London.
Quite expensive this #London village! A pint of Peroni as witnessed here……
— KGFClassicCars (@KGF Classic Cars)
18. Because this is how much a cup of berries costs.
19. And this sausage, egg, and bacon sandwich costs £8.
20. Because these old jam jars of flowers cost £25.
21. And because this graffiti is just too accurate for words.
“How much for that grape?”
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1