1. Whenever you hear a good song, you immediately start choreographing it in your head.
A dancer hearing music is a whole other ballgame.
2. Forget school pictures — the pictures in your house are dance portraits.
They were so much more glam.
3. You’ve heard countless times that “dancing isn’t a sport.”
LMAO @ that.
4. You had an entire drawer dedicated to nude tights.
And you remember the stress of trying to find the ones without any runs in them when you were rushing out the door.
5. “I can’t, I have dance” was a major part of your vocabulary.
6. You chilled in weird positions without even thinking about it.
7. When standing, you’re still always in first or third position.
And sometimes even fifth position. NBD.
8. You’ve freaked out at a friend for touching a competition costume you had hanging up.
“That thing cost my parents a small fortune… Hands OFF.”
9. But old dance costumes were always awesome for Halloween!
They were already hanging in the back of the closet and definitely cooler than anything that came in a bag.
10. Everyone always tried to make you dance at events.
“I love dance and everything, but can I live?”
11. And everyone in gym class gawked at you in disbelief when it came to doing stretches.
“Yes, I actually have bones. No, I don’t feel like explaining why I can do this.”
12. Finding sequins in your hair/shoes/backpack was totally normal.
Same went for bobby pins.
13. Your drawers/counters/night tables/bags just don’t feel complete without random bobby pins around.
And you wonder how many hours of your life you’ve spent putting them in and taking them out of your hair…
14. You were always the boss when it came to creating sleepover/playdate dance routines.
“OK, girls, let’s take it from ‘Walk walk, fashion baby.’ No, you can’t break for water!”
15. And dinnertime was usually at 3 p.m. or 9 p.m.
Because, you know, practice.
16. You’ve disgusted people by cracking numerous body parts in public.
But, ugh, it felt so good.
17. You have unconsciously practiced in public.
In the grocery aisle, waiting for the bus, while on a family vacation…
18. You haven’t been thrilled by many things more than when you graduated from flat tap shoes to heels.
Same goes for your first pair of pointe shoes.
19. You can now change clothes in a matter of seconds.
Even while still remaining fully covered up.
20. Your dance friends were your best friends.
Because you basically only saw your school friends at school.
21. And you’re a baller at makeup now…because you’ve been wearing it since you were a baby.
And you upped your skincare game early by having to wash all of that stuff off completely.
Show off the real you on stage or off with CLEAN & CLEAR® products.
Take this survey. It’s almost like taking a quiz!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1