We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A weekly planner to stick up in your common area so you don’t totally forget that exam.
Get it from Amazon for $ 40.
2. These accordion folders that expand so you can hold all your notes in one place instead of tossing them into your bag when class is over.
Get some from Amazon for $ 8.
3. This bedside shelf so you don’t have to leave the warmth of your sheets to get that bottle of water on your dresser.
Get one on Amazon for $ 29.
4. A simple note-taking app that makes it easy to jot down quick-fire ideas and attach pictures.
Get it from the App Store or Play Store for free.
5. These sticky notes that look like a TV test pattern to mark the shit out of that chem book you’re pretending to read.
Get it from MochiThings for $ 6.
6. Or maybe you REALLY don’t want to forget and need a huge reminder to chalk up a whole wall with.
Get a roll from Amazon for $ 15.
7. A bathroom tote to keep all your toiletries together so you don’t forget anything on overnighters.
Get one from Amazon for $ 9.
8. These highlighters that are sure to impress your group project peers.
Get a set from Amazon for $ 22.
9. A set of colorful notebooks that have dots AND lines for ~freestyle~ doodling on the side along with your notes.
Get a set from Amazon for $ 10.
10. This slick pencil pouch that stands up on its own and keeps you from blindly pricking yourself on pencils while rummaging through your bag.
Get one from JetPens for $ 14.
11. This zipper pouch to stop all your loose change, sand, or pens from scratching up your tablet.
Get one from Amazon for $ 23.
12. A desk planner that fits nicely above your keyboard and will be a constant reminder of what day you should REALLY be buckling down to study.
Get one from FunDesignFair on Etsy for $ 12.
13. This health tracking journal, because health is just as important as grades.
Get it from Amazon for $ 11.
14. These sticky notes with a simple, short list of things to accomplish.
Get a set from Amazon for $ 11.
15. These corkboard tiles that will also act as a dartboard to distract you when you’ve been staring at your essay for hours.
Get a set of four on Amazon for $ 10.
16. This over-the-door storage organizer aka a constant reminder to bring your notebooks every time you open the door.
Get one from Amazon for $ 16.
17. A customizable wood organizer to turn your desktop clutter into more organized sorted piles.
Get one from TreeSky on Etsy for $ 15.
18. This surge protector that has 12 outlets so you can never not be charging all your devices.
Get one from Amazon for $ 20.
19. A 10-foot charging cable, because no one should have to get off the couch to reach the outlet on the other side.
I wrote a whole thing about how much I fucking love my 10-foot charging cables here.
Get the Lightning version on Amazon for $ 14.
Get the Micro USB version on Amazon for $ 12.
20. An air freshener that’ll make your room smell way better with minimal effort.
Get the dispenser here on Amazon for $ 12 and the refills for $ 8.
21. This hamper with wheels for those loonngg walks to the laundry room.
Get one from Amazon for $ 40.
22. An eye mask so you can fall asleep anywhere without having to get up and turn off the lights.
Get one from Amazon for $ 12.
23. This ottoman that keeps your belongings always within an inch of your butt.
Get one from Amazon for $ 20.
Now you should go…
You can find the glass bottle here for $ 15 if you’re so inclined.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1