1. You’ll have about a million nicknames for each other, and each one will mean something different.
No one else will understand.
2. You’ll suddenly know EXACTLY what to say to get each other in the mood.
Not that it takes much.
3. You’ll have more fun doing chores with them than you ever thought possible.
Or doing anything, really.
4. Your behaviors will sync and you’ll do the same things without even realizing it.
It’s adorable and terrible at the same time.
5. And suddenly, when Halloween rolls around, you will WANT to wear a couple’s costume.
It’s fun, whatever.
6. You will be able to talk about literally everything with each other.
And you’ll never feel weird or crazy.
7. You’ll enjoy spending every single moment together.
I KNOW, IT’S CRAZY.
8. But you’ll also know how important alone time is.
And you’ll be away for 10 minutes before missing them.
9. You’ll master the art of spooning and always know who will be the big and little spoon.
And sometimes you switch it up just for fun.
10. When one of you has an enemy, both of you will have an enemy.
11. And you’ll find it very difficult to watch your TV shows unless your S.O. is right there with you.
It’s just not the same!
12. Ninety percent of the time you’ll spend together will involve laughter.
Too many inside jokes.
13. And there probably won’t be a single spot on your body that your S.O. hasn’t kissed.
You love every single part of each other.
14. You’ll always be there for each other, through the bad times and the good.
15. And even though sometimes being in a relationship will be really hard, it will always be worth it to you.
16. You will become the couple all of your friends aim to be.
And also hate at the same time, because you’re so annoyingly into each other.
17. You’ll become completely comfortable in front of each other.
Maybe even too comfortable.
18. And no one will be able to cheer you up like your S.O. can.
They know just what to say.
19. You’ll never be afraid to make fun of each other.
In fact, it’s what you will spend 95% of your time doing.
20. And you will not be able to stay mad at each other very long because you have way too much to talk about.
21. Sometimes you will feel like you’ve transformed into one person with two bodies.
22. And sometimes it will overwhelm you how well your S.O. understands you.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1