1. Doing all your work in scented gel pens/bubble writing.
Apparently adults are not allowed to fill in tax forms in a yellow banana-scented gel pen. Who knew.
2. Filling PowerPoint presentations with endless animations and Word Art.
Being a master of custom animation was VERY cool in year 6, but putting all those effects on a presentation now just makes people feel ill.
3. Owning an extensive sticker collection that you guarded with your life.
Probably a bit weird to do now.
4. Spiking your fringe up and dyeing the tips blonde.
Nobody bring this back.
5. Rolling your skirt up.
There was nothing more lame than being the one girl who didn’t roll their skirt up at school. Now you could just, you know, buy a short skirt.
6. Owning a tiny Nike Just Do it bag.
Just pretty fucking impractical if you want to carry anything larger than a maths book.
7. Only wearing your backpack on one shoulder, for coolness.
View on Instagram
Or wearing it so low it banged against your knees.
8. Writing your favourite band names and your celeb crushes on your bag.
reppin it at school//i drew this on my backpack during health today |-/ @tylerrjoseph @joshuadun
— #1 JOSH DUN STAN (@bajablasphemy)
Go to a job interview with all the members of My Chemical Romance written on your backpack in biro and you might not get hired.
9. Using a Jane Norman bag to carry your PE kit.
View on Instagram
Not very practical gym bags as they tend to fall apart.
10. Drawing on people you sit next to in biro because you’re bored.
i found some friends in school and they drew stuff on me its cute
— cel ~ (@flopcel)
Drawing on your work colleagues is apparently frowned upon.
11. Covering everything you own in mini badges.
It’s kind of a pain to wash things when they’re covered in badges.
12. Graffitiing on toilet cubicle walls.
“Lads, I just wrote ‘the manager is a twat’ on the bathroom wall!”
“Nice one, Steve, way to make the cleaner’s life harder.”
13. Owning a huge Nokia 3310.
Then: the height of fashionable technology. Now: used by your dad, who refuses to get a new phone.
14. Being able to do skateboarding tricks.
Unless it’s your actual job or something, it’s not a skill that’s going to come up much in your day-to-day life.
15. Sitting on the back row of the bus.
You just kind of get a bit carsick really.
16. Wearing Livestrong bands.
17. Owning a number of “shag bands”.
View on Instagram
And always getting confused about what colour meant what. Trying to immediately advertise how many lacklustre handjobs you’ve given is just kind of lame as an adult.
18. Wearing massive Baby G watches.
Why did they need to be so shock resistant? What were people doing with them?
19. Cutting holes for your thumbs in your school jumper.
may or may not have ripped holes in my school jumper for comfort purposes.
— Jess (￣Д￣) (@LaMonsterEmpire)
Why. Why was this cool?
20. Owning light-up shoes.
These would actually be quite good for running at night, to be fair.
21. Wearing Lynx body spray.
Essentially woman repellant.
22. Writing in Parker Pen.
Writing in a fountain pen as an adult just makes you look like a pretentious bellend.
23. Drawing on the rubber of your Converse.
Bonus points if you wrote meaningful emo song lyrics on them.
24. Writing Yes/No on an eraser and using it to make important life decisions.
Playing the eraser game in Chen never gets old @McCanceZ @David_Burton18 #yes #no #areyougay #hahaha
— Mads (@emmpee33)
This is not a good way to live your best life.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1