1. Wearing any kind of straight dress without it pulling around your bum and flapping loosely everywhere else.
2. Or wearing a shortish dress without it migrating up over your ass and then allll the way up your body.
Hopefully you realise what’s happened before you take off your coat.
3. Finding a minidress that looks like a good length on the model…but isn’t suddenly ~scandalous~ once it’s on you.
Especially bodycon dresses, oh my.
4. …and isn’t even MORE scandalous the moment you have to bend over for anything.
Not that that’s always a bad thing.
5. Wearing a dress or a skirt on a windy day.
Your bum will absolutely make a bid for freedom.
6. Keeping a pair of jeans longer than a year or so. You wear through jeans long before they get to their first birthday.
Do fancy jeans not do this? Someone please advise in the comments.
7. Pulling on jeans quickly without popping the button off.
8. Or even just leaning over too fast.
9. Casually buying the first pair of jeans you try on.
10. Or buying jeans online from a store you’ve never tried.
11. Buying the top and bottom of a bikini in the same size.
12. Wearing a snug pencil skirt without the constant fear of busting the zipper.
Of course it’ll happen right when you’re at an interview or something.
13. Wearing low-waisted jeans without it feeling odd.
God bless high-waisted jeans, and whoever decided they were “in” right now.
14. Making it through the day without a VBM (Visible Buttcrack Moment).
If you have to even slightly lean over and you’re not wearing high-waisted jeans, you get a plumber-buttcrack look going on.
15. Finding shorts that actually fit.
You could fit a whole other person in that gap around your waist.
16. Casually trying on a snug pair of jeans or trousers without the fear that you’ll be trapped forever.
“I guess this is where I live now.”
17. Plopping yourself down in a small chair with armrests.
Ease yourself in, or live to regret it.
18. Going on a night out without doing “the tug”.
Maybe you can incorporate the tug into your dancing.
19. Wearing leggings outside the house without checking.
They will DEFINITELY be completely see-through after all that stretching.
20. Walking up stairs with someone right behind you without feeling very aware of yourself.
Their face is in my butt their face is in my butt their face is in my butt their face is in my butt their face is in my butt.
21. Leaving the house without checking your skirt looks OK in the back as well as the front.
23. Getting through lunch without a sneaky unbutton.
24. Going through a whole day without a wedgie.
It doesn’t even matter what type of underwear you’re wearing.
25. And finally, getting through LIFE without comments about your big bum.
i’m losing my mind over these buttcheeks … this raccoon DUMB thicc
— karlentina (@pitysext)
It’s not your fault you’ve got a great ass, OK?
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1