1. 2008 was a great year for Queen Taylor Swift. She released her second album, Fearless, which immediately launched her into the spotlight…
2. And she received her first-ever Grammy nomination for Best New Artist.
Say it with me: Awwwwww.
3. But there are a lot of things she did in 2008 that modern-day Taylor would definitely never, ever do.
4. 2008 Taylor loved to wear blue frosted eyeshadow and what could ~possibly~ be lingerie to red-carpet events.
Events sponsored by MSN, because 2008.
5. And said eyeshadow made another appearance at the Grammys, this time paired with a full-on ballgown…
Taylor just doesn’t wear ballgowns like she used to.
6. 2015 Taylor certainly wouldn’t wear a ballgown to perform.
You can’t exactly dance around like a maniac in a ballgown, can you? And besides, it doesn’t really work with “Welcome to New York”.
7. She also wouldn’t decide to go onstage in a cutout minidress and a fedora.
8. Or a hoodie and jeans.
Because of course she does.
11. She wouldn’t pose like this backstage at Total Request Live, mostly because that show doesn’t exist any more.
13. And she wouldn’t randomly take off her shoes while presenting at awards ceremonies.
15. And she definitely wouldn’t be invited to Miley’s birthday party.
Yep, Miley Cyrus was only 16 in 2008.
16. 2015 Taylor doesn’t hit the red carpet in dresses that make it look like she’s heading off to prom…
17. Or dresses that make her look like she’s about to quickly nip out of the office to grab lunch.
18. She no longer attends events in what looks like mermaid chainmail, with a slightly mismatching gold satin clutch.
19. And she no longer wears dresses with large frills or beaded halter necklines.
20. 2015 Taylor may not be opposed to whipping her hair, but she probably wouldn’t do it while hitting an overturned bin with some drumsticks.
21. She wouldn’t invite music video fuckboys onstage, because 2015 is the year of celebrating female friendship and empowerment.
22. People didn’t even say #SquadGoals seven years ago.
How did people speak in 2008? HOW DID WE COMMUNICATE?
24. …and she definitely hasn’t changed up her red-carpet poses…
26. ~So much has changed.~ ?
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1