1. A Cornetto without the cone.
2. An actual explainer of how ingredients work on the product.
3. A lightning strike on a flag in a golf course.
4. A die inside another die.
5. An incredibly eroded cinderblock that came out of the sea.
6. A rainbow that’s only visible because of the polarisation filter in sunglasses.
7. A library where you can check cake pans out.
8. An M&M that’s actually nothing but shell.
9. And a really, really long one.
10. The inside of a wasp’s nest hanging off a window.
11. A Coke Zero can that couldn’t have been crushed any better.
12. A tray that you can’t see as soon as it hits water.
13. A brick that somehow also contains a toy car.
14. The floor of a barbershop, perfectly worn away over years of work.
15. A lollipop that’s been eaten by ants.
16. A perfectly matched tattoo.
17. The hidden interior of a cue ball.
18. An onion with the rings looped up.
19. A shadow of a Coke can etched on a Pepsi can.
20. A bit of the wrong dough in a loaf of bread.
21. The measuring tape used to make a snap bracelet.
22. A transparent cork.
23. A brick road under another road.
24. A perfectly divided ice cube.
25. A bottle that didn’t get made right and now looks even cooler.
26. A frozen pizza, divided.
27. Kit Kat wafers the wrong way round.
28. Alcohol so strong ice will actually sink.
29. A banana, perfectly split in half…lengthways.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1