1. Make your ring the focal point in a candid couple shot.
2. Go to nature for the perfect photo.
3. Go floral or go home.
You can always recreate the shot with your bouquet on your big day!
Or use it as a prop!
Using a prop like a coffee cup helps prevent awkward hand poses.
And be sure to capitalize on Starbucks name-writing for ultimate Instagram potential.
5. Include your furry best friend in your special moment.
6. Or feature the location where he popped the question.
7. Take a sneak peek of wedding-day henna.
8. Keep the focus on the rock with a monochromatic background.
Matching sweater and manicure FTW.
You can also match your celebratory bubbly to your ring box or bag.
Like the always classic Tiffany blue.
9. Keep it casual with a steering wheel pic.
BUT NOT WHILE DRIVING. OBVIOUSLY.
10. Or go the whimsical route with a funny mug.
11. Use twine to symbolize your lives coming together.
Plus you get that nice rustic feel.
12. Hint at a potential barn wedding with a piece of wood.
13. Or do the same with a beachy “I do.”
14. Get in the spirit of a fall engagement or wedding with a crunchy leaf.
15. For the foodie bride:
16. Or one with a sweet tooth:
17. Nothing says “celebrate” like cotton candy.
18. You can always stick it in a macaron.
Oh, you fancy, huh?
Christmas tree LEDs make for excellent lighting.
21. Use a lens flare to capture the full bling potential.
22. Go for a literary feel by using an open book.
With or without the bride-to-be’s hand.
23. Or use a little loved one to show it off.
Perfect for any Scrabble-lover.
26. Make sure your accent nail game is on point.
27. Crystal nails always help.
28. Bring out the beauty of an emerald engagement ring with a similarly colored background.
You can do the same with any colored stone.
Or if the original is long gone, buy a pretty colored velvet box.
For more beautiful wedding buzz, follow BuzzFeed Life on Instagram.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1