We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. Face cleanser that forms perfectly rose-shaped poofs.
Get one from Ebay for $ 67.
2. A Tetris clock that you won’t be able to stop watching.
Get one from Amazon for $ 56.
3. A wiper that’ll get every last bit of batter off your whisk.
Get one from Whisk Wiper for $ 23.
4. A beach mat that sand passes straight through.
Get one from Amazon for $ 43.
5. A backpack with a convenient swinging container.
Get one from B&H Photo for $ 199.
6. A 4-in-1 measuring spoon that changes volume depending on how you pick it up.
Get one from Polygons Design on IndieGogo for $ 14.
7. An adorable peeping cat wall hanger that shows up whenever you’re home.
Get one from Amazon for $ 27.
8. A zen garden that draws its own patterns.
Get one from ThinkGeek for $ 45.
9. Lightsaber coffee mugs that awaken with heat.
Get one from Amazon for $ 20.
10. A 2-in-1 food chopper that’ll make quick work of any vegetable.
Get one from Amazon for $ 12.
11. A bionic wrench that automatically adjusts to the bolt size you need.
Get one from Amazon for $ 30.
12. A fork that twirls your pasta for you.
Get one on Amazon for $ 15.
13. A Spirograph set to calm your inner turmoil.
Get one from Amazon for $ 11.
14. A drain snake to cleanse all the hair from your pipes.
Get one from Amazon for $ 6.
15. An insane gadget that takes full sticks of butter and turns them into mist.
Get one from Beim for $ 129.
16. An analog watch that transforms into a bike computer in one swift twist.
Get one on Kickstarter from Moskito for $ 520.
17. A ball collector to magically hoover up all your missed serves.
Get one from Amazon for $ 57.
18. A Fidget Cube that you won’t want to stop playing with.
Get one from Antsy Labs for $ 22.
19. Transparent putty that looks like liquid glass.
Get one from Amazon for $ 20.
20. Mixing bowls and measuring cups that nest perfectly together.
Get a set on Amazon for $ 99.
21. A cutting tool to turn plastic bottles into reusable strands of plastic rope.
Get one from Plastic Bottle Cutter for $ 23.
22. Kinetic sand that looks and feels borderline erotic.
Get some on Amazon for $ 14.
23. A kitchen slicer that you can slam down onto your fruits and veggies.
Get one from Amazon for $ 29.
24. A drawing machine that can create the most intricate designs.
Get one from Evil Mad Scientist for $ 475.
25. A coffee table that can easily convert into a dinner table.
Pre-order one from Boulon Blanc for $ 684.
26. Kitchen knives that nest perfectly inside each other.
Get a set from Amazon for $ 800.
27. A custom ring box that will make you want to propose over and over again.
Get one from Kelo Designs for $ 90.
28. A desk lamp that uses a floating magnet switch.
Get one from Allocacoc DesignNest on Kickstarter for $ 44.
29. And an egg cracker to open all your eggs perfectly, with one swift movement.
Get one from Amazon for $ 8.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:
- buzzfeed 29 satisfying items that exist
- buzzfeed 29 ssatifisying products
- 29 impossibly satisfying products