1. Zucchini Pizza Boats
LOL at the fact that even in a list of zucchini recipes, there’s a place for pizza. Recipe here.
2. Zucchini, Feta, and Spinach Fritters
Get outta here, pancakes. Recipe here.
3. Baked Parmesan Zucchini Rounds
I’d tell you these tasted like chips, but that wouldn’t be doing them justice. Recipe here.
4. Summer Squash and Rice Gratin with Salsa Verde
To clear up any confusion, summer squash includes both yellow squash and green squash (zucchini). They can be used interchangeably, and yellow squash is sometimes referred to as yellow zucchini. Recipe here.
5. Flourless Chocolate Zucchini Muffins
The zucchini stays out of the way while the muffins do their muffin thing. Recipe here.
6. Summer Squash Sauté
A satisfying summer side that’s more than just a flash in the pan. Recipe here.
7. Baked Zucchini Fries
A slightly healthier way to indulge this summer. Recipe here.
8. Hearty Ratatouille with Goats Cheese
The classic that will never get old. Recipe here.
9. Zucchini Shrimp Scampi
Plenty of butter and parmesan to amp up the zoodle flavor. Recipe here.
10. Parmesan Zucchini and Corn
Kill two rampant summer vegetables with one stone! Recipe here.
11. Thai Chicken Zucchini Noodles with Spicy Peanut Sauce
An ode to Pad Thai. Recipe here.
12. Vegan Sweet Potato and Squash Burgers
No reasons for vegetarians to feel left out of burger madness. Recipe here.
13. Spinach and Zucchini Soup
Summer is just soup-er. Recipe here.
14. Spicy Cavatelli with Zucchini and Leeks
Amp up your pasta with fresh summer vegetables and enough red pepper flakes for a little kick. Recipe here
15. Blueberry Zucchini Cake with Lemon Buttercream
It’s always a good idea to hide your vegetables in a beautiful stack of cake and buttercream. Recipe here.
16. Zucchini Butter
Coming for you, avocado toast. Recipe here.
17. Zucchini Waffles
Vegetables for breakfast can be something to look forward to. Recipe here.
18. Stewed Zucchini with Garlic, Basil, and Mint
Stewing zucchini makes for a hearty, cozy side dish that’s perfect for cooler summer nights. Recipe here.
19. Shaved Zucchini and Arugula Salad
Squash ribbons have a just-slightly-crunchy texture and a subtle flavor, making them the perfect canvas for anything delicious. Recipe here.
20. Summer Squash and Fresh Ricotta Sandwiches
The word “sandwich” is used pretty loosely here, but these are definitely a delicious appetizer option that will impress your friends. Recipe here.
21. Three Cheese Zucchini-Stuffed Lasagna Rolls
Zucchini is flawless on its own, but sometimes it likes to accessorize with a little pasta and cheese. Recipe here.
22. Zucchini and Avocado Grilled Cheese
I had you at “grilled cheese,” right? Recipe here.
23. Greek Zucchini and Feta Balls
Fried balls of zucchini and cheese really go above and beyond the call of vegetable duty. Recipe here.
24. Spaghetti with Summer Squash and Tomatoes
A reminder that simple is sometimes best. Recipe here.
25. Summer Squash Custard
Anyone who’s ever tried corn pudding can attest to the pure genius of baking vegetables into a vast sea of eggy, creamy, buttery bliss. Recipe here.
26. Grilled Lemon-Garlic Zucchini
27. Tomato and Zucchini Frittata
A healthy summer breakfast that comes together in no time. Recipe here.
28. Zucchini Hushpuppies
If hushpuppies aren’t on your summer bucket list, well… there’s still time! Recipe here.
29. Taco-Stuffed Summer Squash Boats
Using squash instead of tortillas is a great way to rationalize the consumption of ungodly amounts of cheese. Recipe here.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1