We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
1. A pretty cocktail dress you can wear to one of the million weddings you have to attend this year.
Promising review: “Love this A-line dress! Creates a nice silhouette for my pear-shaped body. Knee length, so not too short. Very comfortable, and very nice material. Runs true to size, at least in my experience. If you’re between sizes, you’re better off ordering up, since the top is fitted, and does not lend any extra room. Great for weddings, which is what I purchased for, or going out to town. Very pleased with this product!” —Anonymous
Get it from ModCloth for $ 37.99+ (down from $ 100). / Available in sizes 2XS-4X, three colors.
2. A mirror that makes all of your jewelry readily accessible. Jewelry box who?
Get it from Hayneedle for $ 115.42 (down from $ 299.99).
3. Pom beanies that don’t have any of the itch associated with tinsel. Phew.
Promising review: “I bought one of these in each color and love them all! At first, I was worried that they would be itchy or irritating due to the glitzy material, but there is a soft, fleece-like band around the section that touches the head. All the colors are beautiful and unique-looking.” —AlieCat
Get them from Anthropologie for $ 9.95 (down from $ 38).
4. A cowl-neck sweatshirt that is so comfortable, you’ll feel like you’re wearing pajamas 24/7.
Promising review: “I love this top so much — it is warm, and oh-so-soft. It feels like you’re wearing pajamas without it looking like you’re wearing pajamas.” —ANA16
Get it from Aerie for $ 17.98 (down from $ 44.95). Available in sizes XXS—XXL.
5. Toasty throws like this luxe faux-fur one or tasseled dash-stitch beaut that’ll work for frigid offices well into summer.
Get them from West Elm for $ 24.99 each (down from $ 89) and $ 19.99 each (down from $ 59).
6. A skort romper with plenty of room for dancing at various parties and nights on the town.
Promising review: “I really like this romper. I’m 5’7” and it hits me about mid-thigh. It’s not long by any means, but it isn’t too short to the point where taller girls can’t wear it. Normally, I tend to buy black, but the green, (which is more like a jade color IRL), was gorgeous and a super-flattering color with just about any skin tone. It’s also very comfortable! I’m happy I got this.” —OkayAlex
Get them from Urban Outfitters for $ 39.99 (down from $ 69). / Available in sizes XS-L, two colors.
7. A packable puffer coat that you can throw in your backpack for cold, windy days.
Promising review: “Very lightweight but keeps you warm and blocks the wind. Probably not for temperatures less than 30’s but it works for me.” —GG49
Get it from Macy’s for $ 59.99 (down from $ 100). / Available in sizes XS-2XL, 17 colors.
8. A bell-sleeve bodysuit that’s on-point now with jeans and will be great layered with a spring skirt later.
Promising review: “Super-comfortable material, which is what you want for a bodysuit! Great color for any season, definitely true to the picture. I wear a small and it looks awesome — true to fit!” —Rachael
Get it from Abercrombie & Fitch for $ 7 (down from $ 28). / Available in sizes XS-L, three colors.
9. A slouchy cashmere beanie that’ll keep your ears warm and your bedhead covered for many seasons to come.
Get it from Saks Fifth Avenue for $ 30 (down from $ 75). Available in three colors.
10. An edgy pair of zip-pocket jeans for playing your best Sandy-at-the-end-of-Grease.
Promising review: “I’m 5’3” andI love these jeans! They hit at the perfect ankle length, are well-fitted, and the rise isn’t too low. The black wash isn’t too dark, perfect for date night and the zipper detail makes them super cool.” —Rachel
Get them from Gap for $ 32.99 (down from $ 79.95). / Available in regular sizes 24-35 and tall sizes 27-33.
11. A zip pullover that will never go out of style. Or comfort.
Get it from Nordstrom for $ 32.98 (down from $ 55). Available in sizes S—XXL. Also available in three other colors.
12. Waterproof ankle boots you’ll wanna live in during nice weather, too.
Promising review: “These boots were a great purchase. I had been looking for a black Chelsea boot, and I chose these over other brands because they are waterproof, which has been a great quality. The boots are extremely comfortable, (no time to break in!), and look sleek and sophisticated. The only minor complaint that I have is that they were less shiny after a few wears than I expected, but otherwise, great shoe.” —Kate M
Get them from Nordstrom for $ 134.98 (down from $ 270) or Cole Haan for $ 179.95 (down from $ 270). / Available in widths B and C, sizes 5-11.
13. A fringed sheath dress you can dress up for special occasions or wear to the office with a blazer.
Promising review: “Loved this dress the moment I saw it and bought it in my usual 000 — it fits perfectly in every way. The dress is a great heavy cotton and lined, (I bought the ivory and there’s no show-through). It’s also surprisingly warm, I’m sure because of its weight. Since I’m always cold, I see this as a perennial plus, (others may not). I can’t wait to wear it with sandals instead of animal-print heels and suede.” —amsinOH
Get it from J.Crew for $ 89.99 (down from $ 148). / Available in sizes 000-16, three colors.
14. A set of Le Creuset stoneware you’ll use forever.
Promising review: “I bought this set in red for a gift. I couldn’t resist and kept it for myself. Used it at Thanksgiving and it worked beautifully!!!! Now I’m buying another set but in blue and THIS time it will be gifted. Great price too!!!” —Mamanaz
Get it from Williams-Sonoma for $ 99.99 (down from $ 156). / Available in three colors.
15. A ruffle chambray dress that looks great with or without a belt.
Promising review: “This dress is adorable and the fabric is heavy enough that I know it is good quality but light enough to breath. The length and size is good. It is a lose fitting, boxy dress that is fitted across the bust and shoulders which is very cute. I did not like the belted look, so I took the belt off. Just snip the tiny thread “belt loops” with scissors. I took my regular dress and skirt size at J.Crew.” —ivette
Get it from J.Crew for $ 49.99 (down from $ 98). Available in sizes regular, petite, and tall 000-16.
16. An armoire that stores all the excess earrings, bracelets, knickknacks, etc., that you never have any room for.
Promising review: “This is the best! I love it so much that I purchased another one. Totally recommend this jewelry box to all ages — it is a classic!” —Shelley Rallo
Get it from Hayneedle for $ 239.99 (down from $ 999.99).
17. A velvet sofa like that ones you’ve been crushing on forever on Pinterest.
Get it from West Elm for $ 699.99 (down from $ 999). / Available in three colors.
18. Studded booties that will become your go-to shoes for casual days and “let’s go out” nights.
Promising review: “These are just beautiful. The block heel makes them comfortable, even though they are on the higher side. Plus, the studs add a bit of edge. Love love love these!” —Rfeezel
Get them from Nordstrom for $ 79.96 (down from $ 159.95). Available in sizes 5—11.
19. A 12-piece cookware set that will maybe stop you from ordering takeout every night. Maybe.
Promising review: “The stainless steel is well-made, and it’s too heavy or too light. I think we’ll be using it for long period of time! I also like that the ceramic frying pan is truly non-stick and easy to clean.” —buttonnose24
Get it from Macy’s for $ 79.99 (down from $ 249.99).
20. A patent-leather bag with scalloped edges that you’ll want to use every day.
Promising review: “I love everything about this bag. It is a great size and holds plenty of my belongings — on top of just being a beautiful, classy bag.” —Sager
Get them from Kate Spade for $ 180 (down from $ 298). Also available in rose taupe.
21. A basic mock-neck top that will never go out of style.
Promising review: “The ribbed material is extra soft, the mock neck is way cute, the sleeves are long enough, and it’s slightly cropped — perfect for high-waisted bottoms! I love it.” —The Abz
Get it from Aerie for $ 11.98 (down from $ 29.95). Available in sizes XXS—XXL.
22. A leather jacket that’s shearling-trimmed for extra warmth.
Get it from Lord & Taylor for $ 279.20 (down from $ 698). Available in sizes S—XXL.
23. A tailored jumpsuit that you can rock on any fancy occasion.
Get it from Asos for $ 46 (down from $ 106). Available in sizes 10—22.
24. A soft shell jacket that will protect you from the wind and rain.
Get it from Nordstrom for $ 89.40 (down from $ 149).
25. Vibrant rain boots that will make you wish it rained everyday. Why? So you could jump in all the puddles.
Promising review: “I owned the taller version of these boots and hardly put them on — they were hard to walk and drive in. This design allows me to move around and use them everyday without the stiffness. I have already used them more in the last month than the others in a year! Great boot!” —seattlesue
Get them from Nordstrom for $ 87.49 (down from $ 175). Available in sizes women’s 5, 7, 9, and 10.
26. A sand-colored parka that will ~park~ itself in your shopping cart.
Get it from Need Supply Co. for $ 101.99 (down from $ 210). Available in sizes S—XL.
27. A spacious work bag that will make Mondays seem slightly less tortuous.
Promising review: “Wow— this bag is amazing in every sense of the word! The color is rich and classy, the design is wonderful, it has two zipper compartments, and the inside is beautifully lined. A bag for all ages and sizes!” —cyndel123
Get it from Kate Spade for $ 190 (down from $ 378).
28. A wrap cardigan that will make any outfit look 1000% more chic.
Get them from Nordstrom for $ 76.80 (down from $ 128). Available in sizes 0X—3X.
29. A moss green coat with speckled yarns your style will never outgrow.
Get it from Club Monaco for $ 199 (down from $ 529). Available in sizes XS—L.
30. A T-shirt bra that you won’t only want to wear under a T-shirt. Hello, comfortable boob prisons.
Promising review: “This is a fantastic bra with great coverage!” —Kat
Get it from Lord & Taylor for $ 31.50 (down from $ 42). Available in sizes 32A—38DD.
31. A red maxi dress that will have everyone singing “Lady in Red.” This can also be used as an Instagram caption.
Get it from Asos for $ 28 (down from $ 49). Available in sizes 12—24.
32. A faux-shearling moto jacket that will maintain optimal coziness even when you’re forced to get out of bed.
Promising review: “I love the texture, style, and the comfort of this jacket. I like that it has the soft, fluffy cotton lining, and keeps me warm. I would recommend it!” —E
Get it from Express for $ 96 (down from $ 248). Available in sizes XS—L.
33. A simple shift dress that you can wear with tights in the colder (and more terrible) months.
Get it from Need Supply Co. for $ 99.99 (down from $ 245). / Available in sizes XS—L.
34. Plaid and neutral knit wraps that make the idea of being cold seem more manageable.
Get them both from Express for $ 13 (left) and $ 13 (right) (down from $ 39.99).
35. A cast-iron sauté pan that will have you sautéing in style.
Get it from West Elm for $ 39.99 (down from $ 99).
36. Some timeless duck boots for stomping through messy puddles.
Get them from Madewell for $ 89.99 (down from $ 130). / Available in women’s sizes 6-11.
37. Luggage as motivation to book a trip to the place you saw on Pinterest ASAP.
Promising review: “The best value for your money! It fit everything I needed when I was traveling, and it was easy to move around. Great purchase and I definitely recommend it.” —Trustme
Get them from Macy’s $ 47.99—$ 65.99 (down from $ 160—$ 220).
The reviews in this post have been edited for length and clarity.
If you can’t see the signup box above, just go here to sign up for the BuzzFeed Gift Guide newsletter!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1