1. When this spectacular photobomb happened at the 2014 Oscars.
2. And a meme was instantly born.
3. Then he photobombed his own waxwork.
4. The time he revealed he was a feminist and each and every woman literally melted.
Now THIS is what a feminist looks like #ellefeminism #BenedictCumberbatch http://t.co/yEEt05Fd0I
— ELLEUK (@ELLEUK)
5. And the time he stuck up for Keira Knightley in this awesome way.
6. When he defended LBGT rights “to the death” and had this to say.
7. And also appeared on the front of OUT magazine looking this insanely beautiful.
8. The time he even got the future king of England to fangirl over him.
9. And when he danced his socks off with our other boyfriend Michael Fassbender at the Golden Globes.
10. When he showed off his Tom Hiddleston impression.
11. And the time he claimed that he, Matt Smith, and Tom Hiddleston have cheekbone-polishing parties.
12. Which led to an inevitable internet meltdown.
13. When he showed off his Chewbacca impression.
14. And read out R&B lyrics in Alan Rickman’s voice.
15. When this single moment aired on TV.
16. But it’s when this moment happened that the internet truly exploded.
17. The way he totally shut down this person who wrote a mean tweet about him.
18. And the spectacular moment he showed off his strutting Beyoncé dance moves.
He is KING.
19. And when he danced some more on the set of Star Trek: Into Darkness.
20. When it was revealed he didn’t know how to say the word “penguins” and this video started to go viral.
21. Until he finally learned how to do it.
22. When he flawlessly appeared on Top Gear to do a round of the track.
23. And when he filmed the Ice Bucket Challenge to end all Ice Bucket Challenges.
24. And when this deleted shower scene from Star Trek: Into Darkness made its way into the world.
25. The time he posed for this picture next to Robert Downey Jr and SHERLOCK-CEPTION happened.
26. When he accepted his National Television Award while wearing swimming shorts and nothing was ever the same again.
27. And revealed yet another hidden talent.
28. The time he read out R Kelly lyrics and we had it on repeat.
29. And the time he and Martin Freeman shared a special moment on The Hobbit red carpet.
30. When he got a bit drunk and swore a lot during another awards show and we wanted to give him a big hug.
31. And when he struggled to make a heart shape with his hands.
32. That time he gave an important message to the paparazzi.
33. And taught us how to spell.
34. But mainly when he all of a sudden announced his engagement to Sophie Hunter in the most Benedict Cumberbatch way possible.
35. Then revealed they were also expecting a baby, causing all kinds of emotions.
36. And each and every single time they now appear on a red carpet together.
37. And he basically looks like this.
38. And every time you see him asking Sophie if she’s OK it’s just too much.
Happy birthday, sir. We hope you have an absolutely splendid one.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1