2. In Titanic: The New Evidence, the documentary reveals newly released photos from the private collection of John Kempster, Titanic’s Chief Electrical Engineer, which they claim “hold hidden clues to the impending catastrophe.”
3. The biggest and most shocking revelation is the Titanic supposedly having a fire-damaged hull prior to the ship’s sailing.
6. As well as other contributing issues, like “substandard materials and shoddy workmanship primarily due to cost-cutting, and dangerous shortcuts taken by shipbuilders under intense pressure to complete the largest ship in the world on time and within budget.”
7. So maybe it wasn’t all the iceberg’s fault after all?
8. Check out a sneak peek of the documentary in the clip below, and catch it all when it premieres tonight at 8 p.m. ET on the Smithsonian Channel.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1