We hope you love the products we recommend! Just so you know, BuzzFeed may collect a share of sales from the links on this page.
Don’t plan to buy anything? That’s OK! Stay and enjoy my groanworthy jokes! I italicize each pun for maximum cringe.
Come up with a better pun? Post in the comments! I DO READ ALL THE COMMENTS!
DANGER! THERE MIGHT BE SOME PUNS AHEAD! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED! GOOD LUCK, ALL!
1. A scented elven leaf candle that is downright beautiful.
There’s a Rain Water scent to give you some re-leaf at the end of the day.
Get it on Etsy from MythicCreationsbyAni for $ 11
4. A cake slicer that’s evolved to also be a cake server.
It makes serving pieces of cake a piece of cake.
Get one from Amazon for $ 20.
5. A dinosaur lunch box for herbivores and carnivores alike.
It’s made by Suck UK, but it really should be made by Fossil.
Get it on Amazon for $ 35.
6. This scaled necklace that looks like it belongs on a dragon warrior.
Lady for scale.
Get it on Etsy from PixieShadowCraft for $ 38.
8. This interesting broom with curved bristles for raking in debris.
My puns are always terrible. It must be from a lack of sweep.
Get it from Amazon for $ 37.
9. This very good shiba pot you can grow tiny cactuses in.
Just keep giving it water and sunlight for a shiba to reach its full pot-ential.
Get it on Etsy from Sirosfunnyanimals for $ 50.
10. These galaxy unicorn leggings that would make a great constellation prize.
It’ll leave quite the leg-acy.
Get a pair from Amazon for $ 20.
11. This Pusheen backpack…because that cat is irresistible.
I might be Pusheen it with some of these puns.
Get one from Amazon for $ 40.
12. A knitted brain beanie to keep your head warm for a brainstorm.
Dude, getting this is a no-brainer.
Get one from Amazon for $ 21.
13. A pair of big and little fish nail clippers that live to keep you manicured.
Why are they fish? Just for the halibut.
Get them from Amazon for $ 11.
14. These lacy eyelash tattoos for a masquerade look.
Eye could see myself wearing these.
Get a set on Etsy from cclstore for $ 3.
15. These tiny wall planters that are easy to install.
If these were radioactive, they would be power plants.
Get them from Amazon for $ 16.
16. These silicone baking mats so you never have to scrub off those stubborn bits of dough.
Some say these don’t work, but I bake to differ.
Get two from Amazon for $ 13.
17. And this hedgehog toothpick holder that’ll make you want to serve olives to all your guests.
Olives, cheese, or prickled eggs.
Get it from Amazon for $ 32.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1