We all know what to expect at a bachelorette party: matching T-shirts, innuendo-laced games, and penises. Lots of penises.
Which is why far too many BuzzFeed Life editors own a penis-shaped cake pan they can’t seem to get rid of.
1. So we wondered what it would look like if bachelors showed vaginas the same amount of love that bachelorettes show penises.
Guys would obviously drink out of vagina straws.
Not the ones that currently exist, which don’t look like actual human vaginas.
2. They’d serve up ~intimate~ desserts.
Cherry-flavored, of course.
3. The groom’s brother would be up until 2 a.m. the night before the party making cookies that looked like tits and ass.
4. The guys would spend three weeks exchanging 150 group emails about what should go on the T-shirts…
“Re: RE: RE: re: LOGAN’S BACHLOR PARTYy!!!!”
5. …and they’d all wear coordinating accessories.
Get at me, Trophy Huz.
6. The best man would DIY a vagina-inspired banner for the occasion.
Do you know how many hours he spent curling ribbon to make those pubes?
7. The groom would insist on carrying a twee phone case to remind everyone of his future identity.
8. One of the groomsmen would scour Pinterest to come up with a really clever icebreaker game.
Spoiler alert: It’s grapes.
9. That one groomsman would probably take the theme a little too far.
And would drop $ 200 on a special vulva edition of cornhole.
10. Everyone would get a chance to swing at the naughty piñata.
A puñata, if you will.
11. The groom’s friends would know exactly what sexy undies he’d look cute in.
12. And it would be culturally acceptable for them to give him sex toys.
What’s so weird about a Fleshlight between friends?
13. Sure is fun to imagine…
Aw, just missed it!
14. Maybe someday, in some world.
Styled by: John Gara
Photography: Lauren Zaser
Product credits: Groom’s T-shirt: Zazzle; guests’ T-shirts: Zazzle; sunglasses: Zazzle; custom “Hubby” phone case: Zazzle; sex toys: Babeland; vagina piñata: Puñatas; vagina lollipops: Hott Products; “Mr.” goblet, “Team Groom” cups, hats, balloons, beads, boa, and assorted decor: Party City; sash: Amazon; glitter letters (on sash): Michaels; blow-up doll and flag underwear: Spencer’s; vagina bunting, vagina straws, and vagina guessing game: Monique Bartley; vagina cornhole: Jess Probus; boob confetti and sash: Rachel Wilkerson Miller.
Some of the decor and props in this shoot were given or loaned to BuzzFeed Life. Other items were handmade because — surprise! — there aren’t currently a lot of companies selling vagina party props.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1