1. Ever wanted to jump into one of the beds at Ikea?
The café allows customers to have breakfast in bed between 7am and 3pm for free.
3. Book your slot online, then enter the café, and check your coat at the door.
4. Place your food order.
5. Then the Maitre D’ will help you choose from the pillow menu.
Soft pillow? Medium pillow? Or firm?
6. Find a snuggly bed to hop into.
7. Grab a dressing gown if you like.
8. Once you’re cosy under the sheets, a waitress will bring you your order.
9. The breakfast menu is inspired by Swedish breakfast dishes, and the afternoon menu features pastries and biscuits.
Herbal tea is also served in the afternoon, to help you relax.
10. Along with your food, the wait staff will deliver advice on how to get the best night’s sleep possible.
11. Soothing music plays over the tannoys, and there are even teddy bears available to cuddle.
12. If you’re worried about the hygiene of sharing a bed with other punters, fret not.
Duvet covers, sheets and pillow cases are fully changed after every guest.
13. The café will be open until the 20th May.
“We have had thousands of people signing up to come and have breakfast in bed with us” Myriam Ruffo, Ikea Head of Bedroom and Textile in the UK and Ireland tells BuzzFeed Life. “Unfortunately we’re only here for three days so we can’t host everybody!”
When asked whether there will be similar cafés in other countries, she explains “For now, we’re making this café successful and it seems like there’s been a great response.”
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1