1. Melissa McCarthy made a surprise appearance on SNL this weekend as White House press secretary Sean Spicer, mocking the combative relationship between the Trump administration and reporters.
3. “When I say rocky start, I mean it in the sense of Rocky the movie. Because I came out here to punch you! In the face!”
Maybe things will get better, though.
Spicer was even talking about apologizing to reporters already.
5. “I’d like to begin today by apologizing on behalf of you, to me, for how you treated me in the last two weeks.”
6. “I’m not here to be your buddy; I’m here to swallow gum; I’m here to take names.”
On to some news, then.
President Trump announced his Supreme Court nominee this week.
“The crowd greeted him with a standing ovation,” Spicer angrily describes. “[It] lasted a full 15 minutes. You can check the tape. Everyone was smiling. Everyone was happy.”
8. “The men all had erections. And every single one of the women was ovulating left and right.”
On to some questions, then.
First one goes to a New York Times reporter about President Trump’s travel ban.
“Yeah, I wanted to ask about the travel ban on muslims,” the reporter asks.
“It’s not a ban,” Spicer says. “Not a ban. The travel ban is not a ban which makes it not a ban.”
“You just called it a ban,” the reporter replies.
The only problem is the president called it a ban in his tweets, which the reporter reads.
10. “He’s quoting you. It’s your words. He’s using your words when you used the words and he uses them back, it’s a circular using of the word and that’s from you.”
Ok, the next question is about the role Stephen Bannon is playing in the National Security Council.
12. “That’s a dumb question, sit down, sit down!”
These questions really start rubbing Spicer the wrong way, though, and he’s got to bring out some visual aides for reporters.
14. “The president will not be de-turd.”
15. Let’s just say Spicer is taking a bit of a confrontational approach to the press.
16. Poor CNN. “We’re not fake news!”
18. “This is soapy water and I’m washing that filthy lying mouth out!”
19. Here we go again!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1