1. Welcome to Friday. On Thursday night, Kellyanne Conway said that Trump’s refugee ban was justified because of the “Bowling Green Massacre.” There is no such thing.
.@BGMassacre let’s not forget these brave heroics from the #BowlingGreenMassacre
— Bobby Ellis (@BobbyDEllis)
4. The jokes flew in at a rapid rate.
6. Although some were like woah, too soon.
— Rob Lawson (@roblawsonjr)
7. Classic memes were resurrected.
— Jordan Peele (@JordanPeele)
9. And new memes, like President Trump’s whole Frederick Douglass thing, were thrown into the fray.
— Natasha Rothwell (@natasharothwell)
10. “The Bowling Green Massacre was a very serious massacre that did an amazing job of massacring and is getting recognized more and more.”
— ☕netw3rk (@netw3rk)
11. Spicer was dragged into it.
— Anne T. Donahue (@annetdonahue)
12. “More people were killed in the Bowling Green Massacre than were killed in the Battle of Gettysburg. Period.”
— Sean Spicer Facts (@SeanSpicerFacts)
13. Others tried to find ~photo evidence~ of the massacre.
— 🏳️🌈Pinko Nick🌹 (@nkclouisville)
— Andrea Mann 👍 (@AndreaMann)
— Brian Klaas (@brianklaas)
— Morgan Murphy (@morgan_murphy)
18. Pray for the victims.
— Jordan Uhl (@JordanUhl)
— Sam Z Comedy (@SamZComedy)
20. Plz support the victims.
— Max Read (@max_read)
21. Thanks a lot, Obama.
— Jesse Singal (@jessesingal)
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1