3. Here’s an instant replay.
— Dorsey Shaw (@dorseyshaw)
4. People noticed immediately and swiftly began trolling.
5. They said it was the GNOAT (Greatest Nudge Of All Time.)
best nudge ever tbh
— jeff in real life (@thecultureofme)
6. Some non-Trump fans made jokes.
@DaniellaMicaela he needs a nudge out of the white house
— Dem Zimmer (@robertzimmer101)
@CNN Now she just has to nudge him to not grab woman
— Al (@61olivera)
8. Others were just like, SMH.
Wow! It’s incredibly amazing that the”immigrant First Lady”has to nudge @POTUS when our National Anthem starts?Coul… https://t.co/7wnoKEnfuu
— CavsFan4Life (@MizDelish)
9. “Really sad that his immigrant wife has to nudge him, smh he is clueless and arrogant,” one person fumed.
Really sad that his immigrant wife has to nudge him, smh he is clueless and arrogant https://t.co/Px4e0GU4O5
— MommaOws (@TOwsian)
— Linda Marie Beecham (@LindaMBeecham)
11. “Not huge deal, but can you imagine how Trumpsters would react if Michelle wasn’t born here & had to nudge Barack to do this?” one person said.
Not huge deal, but can you imagine how Trumpsters would react if Michelle wasn’t born here & had to nudge Barack to… https://t.co/olNI5viup5
— John Ziegler (@Zigmanfreud)
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1