1. Ok, so we have Netflix.
2. And Hulu.
3. They’re both major streaming services with millions of subscribers, so naturally, they’re competitors.
4. So, on Monday, Hulu tweeted this, throwin’ a lil shade at Netflix.
“Not on Netflix.”
5. Within an hour, Netflix replied with this tweet, and it went viral.
“Welcome to your tape.”
6. “Welcome to your tape” is a reference to the Netflix show 13 Reasons Why. The main character, Hannah, who killed herself, made a tape for each person she felt was responsible.
7. Netflix wasn’t the first to make the joke:
11. Others not so much.
14. Even Wendy’s weighed in (???):
This post has been updated to reflect the BuzzFeed Style Guide’s guidelines for language around suicide.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1