2. BUT DAMN, WHAT A DIFFERENCE A YEAR MAKES.
3. After some TRULY EPIC shenanigans around Christmas (never 4get when BC stole Rob’s EGGOS and SWEET BABY RAY’S BBQ SAUCE), the couple split up, and Rob’s sisters Kourtney, Kim, and Khloé stepped in to put a stop to Blac Chyna getting a piece of the Kardashian name.
4. In December 2016, the three sisters filed paperwork on behalf of their companies, Khlomoney Inc., 2Die4Kourt, and Kimsaprincess Inc. opposing Blac Chyna’s trademarking of the name Angela Kardashian.
According to documents obtained by E! News, the granting of the surname “Kardashian” to Blac Chyna would cause existing Kardashian businesses to “suffer damage, including irreparable injury, to their reputation and goodwill.”
Way harsh, Tai.
6. Even IF — and this is a big IF — she and Rob somehow reconcile and get married, she’s not allowed to trademark the name.
7. Kim, Khloé, and Kourt — making Mama Kris proud.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1