1. Instead of pins and hearts, Manterest uses “nails” and “bumps.”
3. There’s actually a section called “Manly Things.”
Full of whiskey and guns and tacos, I guess.
4. They’re into “manteresting” foods.
AKA disgusting gross stuff that no one eats.
11. And surprisingly, they’re willing to cook for themselves.
13. They’re into manly DIY projects.
These are popular.
DIY Corona glasses.
I might actually pin this onto my “DIY Revolution” pinboard.
20. Semi-nude tattooed girls are their Ryan Gosling.
21. They hate cats.
Seriously. No cute cat pics to be found on this site. Only dogs.
22. This is their idea of “humor.”
28. They’re into home decor.
Here’s a kitchen island made from LEGOS.
31. Especially anything that involves a secret hiding place.
32. They support each other with motivational quotes.
33. They’re into fashion, as long as it serves a purpose.
34. There’s definitely some Pinterest overlap, like GLITTER.
35. Engagement rings.
36. Lauren Conrad.
37. Craft storage.
38. They worry about getting fat.
40. They’re romantic.
42. But honestly, it’s hard to tell if this site is actually representative of the male gender, or if there are just the same 3 dudes populating the whole thing.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1