1. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie first locked eyes and your heart audibly gasped.
2. When Mr. Bingley and Jane met for the first time and your heart felt like it had a million butterflies in it.
3. When Jane made Mr. Bingley forget what he was doing and your heart was like, “He literally got distracted by her beauty. That literally just happened.”
4. When Jane Austen-style flirting was out of control and your heart was like, “This chemistry will lead to nothing but good things.”
Mr. Darcy: I thought that poetry was the food of love.
Lizzie: Of a fine, stout love, it may. But if it is only a vague inclination, I’m convinced one poor sonnet will kill it stone dead.
Mr. Darcy: So what do you recommend to encourage affection?
Lizzie: Dancing. Even if one’s partner is barely tolerable.
5. When Jane was so blissfully happy thanks to her new blossoming romance with Mr. Bingley and your heart was squealing with joy.
6. When Mr. Darcy’s hand came out of nowhere and your heart spasmed like there was no tomorrow.
7. When Mr. Darcy wanted to be with Lizzie even if she didn’t know it yet and your heart was like, “TURN AROUND AND LOVE HIM FOREVER.”
8. When Mr. Bingley played with the ribbon on the back of Jane’s dress and your heart screamed, “he loves her, he really loves her!”
9. When time seemed to stand still when Mr. Darcy and Lizzie were dancing and your heart stopped too.
10. And then when they were so utterly absorbed with each other that everyone else around them seemed to disappear and your heart was dead on the ground.
11. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie accidentally shared a steamy church glance and your heart was like, “Oh my god, the sexual tension.”
12. When a rain-soaked Mr. Darcy admitted his ~true~ feelings and your heart was like, “I need to find someone who will say ‘ardently’ to me.”
13. When it pained Mr. Darcy to look at Lizzie because he loves her so much and your heart curled up into a ball because it couldn’t handle his piercing blue eyes.
14. When they both obviously wanted to kiss each other hard and your heart was like, “JUST DO IT ALREADY.”
15. When Lizzie started tearing up when she looked at a statue of her one true love and your heart was like, “Omg, she still loves him.”
16. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie shared this look of pure happiness and your heart stopped functioning because you didn’t know he knew how to smile.
17. When Mr. Bingley needed some time to practice his proposal and your heart was like, “Well, he’s just adorable.”
18. When Jane was so overcome by joy after the proposal and your heart was like, “You deserve this!”
19. When Mr. Darcy appeared out of the mist and your heart was like, “THIS IS IT! THIS IS IT!”
20. When Mr. Darcy used straight-up poetry to express his tortured feelings and your heart was like, “Well now I need to find someone who will say ‘ardently’ and ‘bewitched.’”
22. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie finally succumbed to their intense love for each other and your heart was like, “I need to go hangout by sunrises more often.”
23. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie looked at each other like they knew they were going to be together forever and your heart jumped up and down because you were so happy for them.
24. When Mr. Darcy and Lizzie enjoyed each other’s company fully and earnestly and your heart was like, “It’s happened. I have actually melted.”
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1