1. All maids of honor should just quit trying from now on, because a pair of California sisters just delivered the best wedding speech of all time.
2. Kelsey and Maddie Hallerman were co–maids of honor at their sister Caitlin’s wedding in June, and they delivered an epic, five-minute-long song medley that will make you want to be BFFs with them immediately.
3. After all the “sappy” talk at the wedding, the sisters say it’s now their time in the spotlight. They kick off their toast with Tracy Chapman’s “Give Me One Reason.”
4. The sisters walk us through the bride’s childhood through the Jackson 5’s “I Want You Back.”
5. Then describe the couple’s meeting at USC to the tune of the Backstreet Boys’ “Everybody.”
6. Through a parody of Michael’s Jackson’s “Black or White,” they describe how groom John Weaver proposed to Hallerman after a day spent going to the dump.
7. But the sisters really shine when they break it down gospel-style to sing about the couple’s wedding day.
8. Now that’s commitment.
9. Needless to say, the bride and groom were impressed.
10. Can we be their best friend?
BuzzFeed News has contacted the Hallermans and Weaver for comment.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:
- uzx feed sisters just shut it doen wedding song
- These Sisters Just Shut It Down With The Most Epic Wedding Toast Song
- three sisters epic weddi.comg song toast
- 3 sisiters shut the wedding down
- kelsey & maddie hallerman's toast