1. S’mores go hand in hand with summertime.
2. But we don’t always have time to make them the old-fashioned way.*
*Over a campfire, deep in the wilderness, bears at bay, frosty beer in hand.
3. Sometimes we just want s’mores from the comfort of our kitchen.
And preferably in 10 minutes flat.
4. And for those times? There are SKILLET S’MORES:
5. To make them, you’ll need The Trinity:
Chocolate chips, marshmallows, and graham crackers.
6. Start by heating the oven to 450 degrees:
7. Empty a bag of chocolate chips into a skillet or oven-safe pan:
8. Top off with jumbo marshmallows:
9. Bake for 8 to 10 minutes:
10. Until the marshmallows are golden brown:
11. Then break out those graham crackers:
12. And ~SCOOP~ like there’s no tomorrow:
14. Watch the full how-to video here:
15. For more fun snack ideas, follow BuzzFeed Food on Facebook and Instagram.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1