1. Pimples are annoying AF.
A tiny bump can kill confidence with just about no warning.
2. And as hard as you try to keep your skin clear, you never know when sneak-attack acne will happen.
3. Which can result in you not being able to focus on life while it’s happening.
Because you’re too busy thinking about your damn face.
4. BUT, there’s a trick: a liquid bandage.
This liquid bandage costs $ 4 here. It’s an antiseptic treatment that covers cuts, wounds, and dry or cracked skin. Basically, it protects your skin while it heals and lets it breathe.
IMPORTANT: A liquid bandage should not be used on a daily basis for covering up acne. Talk a dermatologist if your acne is persistent or if you have a reaction to the product.
5. It works especially well to cover pimples because concealer can stick to the bandage instead of your skin, which means the cover-up can actually last a full day.
Not to mention the fact that you won’t be putting makeup directly onto acne, which can hinder the healing process, especially if you’ve popped the pimple.
6. Start by washing your face.
To minimize bacteria on your skin, wash your hands before washing your face. Dry your skin with a clean towel or a paper towel.
7. Brush on the liquid bandage to completely cover up the pimple and the surrounding area.
You don’t need to apply much.
8. Then, apply concealer over the pimple.
The bandage will act as a barrier between your pimple and the concealer.
9. Use a brush to blend the concealer into your skin, completely concealing the pimple.
Finish by applying your foundation as you usually would.
10. That’s it!
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1