1. A Plus just released a video of people rating their own success, and then their loved ones give them a success rating as well.
2. It starts with people rating their own success on a scale of 1 to 10, with most of the participants giving low self-ratings.
3. Others had some harsh words for themselves.
10. A Plus producer Jordan Zaslow told BuzzFeed the intention of the video.
We have a tendency to feel like we’re not as good or smart or successful as we’d like to be.
But if we tuned out our own self-doubt and saw ourselves through someone else’s opinion of us, we might find that we’re doing better than we thought we were.
11. It ends on this note.
12. Sometimes you just need other people to remind you of that.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedPalabras relacionadas:Follow @DifusionLibre1