1. The late Douglas Legler, from Fargo, North Dakota, may have the funniest and most concise obituary ever.
‘Doug Died.’ http://t.co/fhT0xRWRbm
— inforum (@inforum)
2. Legler’s daughter, Janet Stoll, said he wanted his parting words to be to the point.
“He said over and over, when I die I want my obituary to just say ‘Doug Died,’” she told the paper. “[Other people’s obituaries] would say ‘he was the president of this, a director of this’ and Dad would say, ‘What, couldn’t they hold down a job?’”
3. The former driver for Nash Finch and vending machine repairman was known for his amusing personality, which Stoll described as “quick-witted and funny.”
4. “He was one of a kind, he really was. Everyone loved him that met him,” his daughter said, adding, “I’m sure he’s laughing up there now.”
5. You truly had the last laugh, Doug.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1