A casual smoky eye. Nothing to see here, folks.
3. Next, she opens up a bottle of makeup remover and pours some onto a cotton pad.
Much like many women do at night when they’re removing their makeup.
5. Once her eye makeup is gone, she moves up to her eyebrows and forehead.
Because she’s a full-coverage foundation kind of lady.
We’re getting a glimpse of the natural face now!
7. Then BAM! She reveals her half-naked face and looks like an entirely changed person.
Her eyebrow is unpronounced, her eye appears considerably smaller, and her skin is a darker shade without foundation on top.
8. Even she’s laughing at how insanely different this looks!
Because it is! Makeup gives you the ability to CHANGE YOUR ENTIRE GODDAMN FACE.
9. If this doesn’t prove that makeup is fucking magical, I don’t know what will.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1