1. 10 years ago on “Zoey 101,” Zoey buried a time capsule with a DVD in which she possibly admitted to secretly having ~feelings~ for Chase.
2. Who, as you probably recall, was not-so-secretly DESPERATELY in love with her.
3. And, like the cruel heartbreaker she was, she told Chase she would tell him what she said in 10 years.
4. Well, it’s been exactly 10 years, and it looks like the wait is finally over.
5. Dan Schneider, the creator of “Zoey 101,” released this video on YouTube, that seems to hint at a possible reunion.
6. In the video, Chase is in the middle of proposing to some random.
Who he ACCIDENTALLY CALLS ZOEY MID-PROPOSAL.
7. When his old buddy Michael bursts in and interrupts the whole thing.
8. Because he has…ZOEY’S VIDEO.
And reminds Chase that Zoey gave him permission to watch the DVD in 10 years. And that was 10 YEARS AGO TODAY.
9. Chase sits down and waits for Michael to tell him what he’s been waiting to hear for a decade.
(But not before pulling out the photo of Zoey he apparently carries everywhere.)
10. And proclaims his undying love for Zoey.
As his poor girlfriend sits there eating french fries.
11. And, the moment we’ve all been waiting for…
12. Zoey said CHASE MIGHT BE HER SOULMATE.
Here’s the full text of what Zoey said: “And now, I wanna tell you about one of the most special people I’ve ever met. His name is Chase Matthews. And he’s one of the funniest, coolest, nicest guys in the world. Sometimes, I kinda think he has a little crush on me, but other times, I kinda think he just wants to be friends. All I know for sure is, Chase is really special to me, and who knows, maybe he’s even my soulmate.”
13. “I gotta go find her,” he says, before immediately running off to find his SOULMATE.
14. AND THEN THIS.
15. What does it mean? A sequel? A reunion?
Your guess is as good as ours. All we know for sure is love is real and our tween dreams are finally coming true.
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1