1. You’ve probably heard that New England Patriots quarterback Tom Brady and his wife, Gisele Bündchen, follow a pretty ~specific diet~. Like, very specific.
Here’s a quick summary of the way they eat from an interview with their personal chef, Allen Campbell:
• “80% of what they eat is vegetables”
• No white sugar
• No white flour
• No caffeine
• No dairy
• No nightshades (tomatoes, peppers, mushrooms, or eggplants)
• Himalayan sea salt (no table salt)
• Little fruit (“He will eat bananas in a smoothie. But otherwise, he prefers not to eat fruits.”)
• “The other 20 percent is lean meats: grass-fed organic steak, duck every now and then, and chicken. As for fish, I mostly cook wild salmon.”
• Whole grains: brown rice, quinoa, millet, beans
• Only organic foods
2. So, if you had to walk a day in Brady’s cleats, how would you do it?
Cortesía de: BuzzFeedFollow @DifusionLibre1